Hello there,

I'm new to courier-imap and experience some difficulty to make it works
ok.
I'm setting up postfix and courier-imap on a openbsd 3.0 box.
I'm using the latest ports available at openbsd.org
Postfix works fine, no problem.

when i start imapd, i get the following message :

bash-2.05# /usr/local/libexec/imapd.rc start
bind: Can't assign requested address
ll_daemon_start: Resource temporarily unavailable

I know i'm not the first one to experience this problem but i didn't
find any answer in the archive.
I'm using authdaemon for the authentification (only authpwd for the
moment)
The ports 143 and 993 are not in use.

the versions are :
postfix-20010228.pl08
courier-imap-1.3.11

So what's the trouble ? Please help.
Thanks a lot;

  Olivier Thibault    |  Laboratoire de Mathématiques - Université de Poitiers
 Tél : 05.49.49.68.99 |  SP2MI - Téléport 2 - Boulevard Marie et Pierre Curie
 Fax : 05.49.49.69.01 |    BP 30179 - 86962 FUTUROSCOPE CHASSENEUIL Cedex.