[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :

> Hi everyone,

Hi,

> Basically on initial login, everything works fine. However, any
> subsequent command, like to refresh, get a new message, or anything else
> simply fails.

I have exactly the same problem. I can't tell you how to get more visibility
about this, however, i'm not on a cluster so i don't think there is a
relation.
I have the same log :
May  7 10:14:01 my_computer imapd-ssl: Connection,
ip=[::ffff:aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd]
May  7 10:14:02 my_computer imapd-ssl: LOGIN, user=toto,
ip=[::ffff:aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd]

I also think that this connection is persistent and is used for several
requests.
Actually, in netscape, if i move in a local mail folder, and then come back
in my imap inbox, then i receive my fresh mails...
Any idea ?

  Olivier Thibault    |  Laboratoire de Mathématiques - Université de Poitiers
 Tél : 05.49.49.68.99 |  SP2MI - Téléport 2 - Boulevard Marie et Pierre Curie
 Fax : 05.49.49.69.01 |    BP 30179 - 86962 FUTUROSCOPE CHASSENEUIL Cedex.