I'm using a new installation of Courier-IMAP with Postfix.
IMAP,POP,SMTP all work.  But it's not reading authdaemonrc for my choice
of authentication.  I've told it to use "authpam" but it's not.  It's
using system account passwords.  How cam I make it read it???

Courier is installed in:
/usr/lib/courier-imap

I'm editing:
        /usr/lib/courier-imap/etc/authdaemonrc

In authdaemonrc I have this snippit:
        authmodulelist="authpam"

In /etc/pam.d/pop3 and imap I have the following:
        auth    required        pam_smb_auth.so
        account required        pam_stack.so    service=system-auth

I have a system account passwd and I've changed my smb password to
something different.  I can always login to pop or imap with my system
password but not with the smb passwd.  I've even removed pop3 and imap
for pam.d to see if it's even looking at those files and I don't get any
errors.

I'm really stuck to why this isn't working and would appreciate any
help.

Thanks,

Keith