Sam Varshavchik writes:

> If @mz.ru is undeliverable - and it is - then using @mz.ru to send mail to
> servers that reject mail from undeliverable domains is not going to work.
> That's what BOFHCHECKDNS does.  If you want to accept mail from
> undeliverable domains, turn it off.

Unfortunately turning off BOFHCHECKDNS also turns off blacklisted MX check.
So I had to patch submit.C to turn off RFC-compliance and undeliverable
check with BOFHCHECKDNS turned on.

Sam Varshavchik writes:

> Lukas Vesely writes:
> > Much nicer behaviour of Courier would be when upon receiving mail from
> > misconfigured domain the courier itself would send mail to either
> > Postmaster@thatdomain
>
> Which will immediately bounce because @thatdomain does not have any valid
> mail relays.

I can suggest one possible solution of this problem: Send warning to
dnsmaster (his address could be extracted from SOA record) instead of
postmaster. It would be better idea especially since postmaster often
doesn't have direct access to DNS records.

Alexei.