hi. I have a question regarding courier, procmail, and Maildir folders.
In the past, I've used a procmail rule like this:

   :0 f
   | formail -I "Status: RO"

to mark a message as read before delivering it to a folder.
I do this for things like storing an archive copy of a message
I've sent or received--I want to store the message, but not
keep track of it's status.

With Maildir folders however, procmail doesn't seem to do the
correct thing. It changes the "Status" header but that doesn't help.
The imap server looks at the flags in the message's filename and
ignores the header.

Does anyone know of a way to get the behavior I want here? I guess ideally
procmail would look at the header and create the filename appropriately,
but I don't think it has that functionality. Is there a way to hack it?

thanks for any advice!

-Erin