Jesse Keating writes:
> UID 48 belongs to apache...  Do messages sent via sqwebmail get that UID
> attached to them?  The reason I ask, the contents of the original email don't
> match anything that would have been sent via apache.

YOU ARE COMPROMISED

from http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/ scan of your server
 ---------
The site www.j2solutions.net is running Apache/1.3.22 (Unix) (Red-Hat/Linux)
 ---------

from http://httpd.apache.org and
http://cve.mitre.org/cgi-bin/cvename.cgi?name=CAN-2002-0392 :
Apache 1.3 through 1.3.24, and Apache 2.0 through 2.0.36, allows remote
attackers to cause a denial of service and possibly execute arbitrary code
via a chunk-encoded HTTP request that causes Apache to use an incorrect
size.