Hi I have set up courierimap, accessed by netscape 6.2, mozilla 1.0 and
squirrelmail..  Squirrelmail appear to work perfectly.  However netscape
6.2 gets stuck (hourglass) when going into certain folders. It is not
the same folder all the time.  If you shutdown and go back in it is ok,
or if you go to another folder and come back it is ok.  Mozilla however
does not show any email in certain folders,  however the 2nd time it
will.  Is there some threshold setting I need to set with the imap
server?  The number of folders is about 15.  Is this too much in
practice or for the default installation.

Any help much appreciated.

Regards
Chandra