Hi there,

  The system authenticates correctly users willing to send email, but it fails
to deliver the mail.

  I think it must be a problem with the db config, becouse I get this in the
mysql.log for every mail I try to send:

                     40 Query       SELECT email, "", clear, uid, gid,
homedir, maildir, quota, name FROM users WHERE email = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
                     41 Connect     postfix@localhost on
                     41 Init DB     customer_database
                     41 Query       SELECT email, "", clear, uid, gid,
homedir, maildir, quota, name FROM users WHERE email = "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
                     42 Connect     postfix@localhost on
                     42 Init DB     customer_database
                     42 Query       SELECT email, "", clear, uid, gid,
homedir, maildir, quota, name FROM users WHERE email =
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
                     43 Connect     postfix@localhost on
                     43 Init DB     customer_database
                     43 Query       SELECT email, "", clear, uid, gid,
homedir, maildir, quota, name FROM users WHERE email =
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"

  The authmysqlrc is as follows:

MYSQL_USER_TABLE        users
MYSQL_CLEAR_PWFIELD     clear
DEFAULT_DOMAIN          andaltel.es
MYSQL_UID_FIELD         uid
MYSQL_GID_FIELD         gid
MYSQL_LOGIN_FIELD       email
MYSQL_HOME_FIELD        homedir
MYSQL_NAME_FIELD        name
MYSQL_MAILDIR_FIELD     maildir
MYSQL_QUOTA_FIELD       quota

  Any idea why it's looking for that estrange email?

  Thanks in advance,
                                Eduardo

--
Nos leemos,