I'm not sure if this message got to the list since I haven't received any
answer, so I'm posting it again....

I've found a problem with the domain aliases support on the hosteddomains
file.

If I write a hosteddomains file like:

mydomain.com
mydomain.net<TAB>mydomain.com

The users work fine, but aliases don't. When I send a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] I get a "user_unknown" error.

Even users with "copy to" configured through an alias entry like:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] : [EMAIL PROTECTED] [EMAIL PROTECTED]

receive the email, but copies to [EMAIL PROTECTED] are not sent.

Is this a "feature" I should deal with or can I expect a solution on a
further release?

I'd be happy to help to solve this one, but alias rewriting seems like a
very delicate matter and I don't think that a "quick hack" on a single file
would do the trick...

Any comments would be highly appreciated.