On 27 Oct 2002 23:00:34 +0200
"Paul-Erik Törrönen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

#
# I googled an article which explained that there were missing
# directories, tmp, new and curr. I created the directories and
# restarted courier as well as the MUA. Now when I try to do the same
# operation I only get the following error-message on the MUA:

You need to use the "maildirmake" command to make the maildir.  Run this
_as_ the user, as it needs to have the user's permissions on it, not
root's or the maild's.  As the user: maildirmake $HOME/Maildir

--
Jesse Keating
For Web Services and Linux Consulting, Visit --> j2Solutions.net

Was I helpful?  Let others know: