Hello,

I am back with the same problems. I think these are two different
problems.

1. Courier does not deliver mail to local Maildir claiming that user
unknown.
2. Courier does not accept mail from local addresses to be relayed.

Server response in both cases is different: 550 User unknown or 513
Relaying denied.

Local domains are properly listed in /etc/courier/locals
Addresses which are allowed to relay are set in
/etc/courier/smtpaccess/default
Makesmtpaccess was executed after update in
/etc/courier/smtpaccess/default. I have not found what has to execute
after update of locals, but I have updated it via webadmin, so I hope it
should be OK. There are different response if I try to relay or deliver
to local domain.

I do not have any ideas.

Thank you for Your help in advance.

Ignas