-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Thomas
von Hassel
Sent: November 28, 2002 2:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [courier-users] good way to move many imap accounts

Ok, any good ideas how to migrate many IMAP accounts from one server to
another (from Imail to courier)

the account part is easy enought, but how do i get theire mail folders
transferd in an easy way ?

i have been looking into fetchmail but i dont think this alone will do
the job ?

/thomas