From: Barley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 11:21 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [courier-users] Courier not working after IP switch

Our hosting company recently moved our machine and
switched its IP address. Following the move, courier
doesn't work any more. If I try to telnet to the
service, I get something like this:

# telnet 0 143
Trying 0.0.0.0...
Connected to 0 (0.0.0.0).
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2002 Double
Precision, Inc.  See COPYING for distribution
information.
a1 login username password
Connection closed by foreign host.
#

So, I guess courier is running as a service, but it
dumps me whenever I try to log in. All userdb files
appear unchanged. If anyone has any ideas as to what I
should try next, I would very much appreciate the help.
Thanks in advance.

Gregg