The contents of one user's maildir looks like this:

  drwx------    2 courier  mail         4096 Jan 15 02:41 tmp/
  drwx------    5 courier  courier      4096 Jan 15 02:40 .test.25/
  drwx------    5 courier  courier      4096 Jan 15 02:37 .private/
  -rw-r--r--    1 courier  courier       287 Jan 15 01:57 courierimapuiddb
  drwx------    2 courier  mail         4096 Jan 15 01:57 cur/
  drwx------    2 courier  mail         4096 Jan 15 01:56 new/
  drwx------    5 courier  courier      4096 Jan 15 01:56 .Trash/
  -rw-r--r--    1 courier  courier        18 Jan  6 01:03 courierimapsubscribed

We want to make it so that it looks more like this:

  drwx------    2 courier  mail         4096 Jan 15 02:41 tmp/
  -rw-r--r--    1 courier  courier       287 Jan 15 01:57 courierimapuiddb
  drwx------    2 courier  mail         4096 Jan 15 01:57 cur/
  drwx------    2 courier  mail         4096 Jan 15 01:56 new/
  -rw-r--r--    1 courier  courier        18 Jan  6 01:03 courierimapsubscribed

Is it OK if I just `rm -f` the unwanted folders?  Is there a better
way?

Dave