Is there any way to have esmtproutes based on the full account name instead of
just domains?  What I mean is that I normally I send all mail through a
smarthost but would also like to be able to say that mail addressed to a
particular user goes through another relay.

Right now in esmtproutes I have

 : smarthost.domain.com

Could I do something like

[EMAIL PROTECTED] : mailrelay.example.com
 : smarthost.domain.com

so mail for this user only is sent to mailrelay.example.com but all other mail
(including other users at example.com) goes to the usual smarthost?  (I did
try exactly that and courier didn't like it; but I wonder if there is some
other way to make this work.)

Jeff Jansen
Bamako, Mali