Darron and others,

  Thanks to your kind help, I was able to nail down getting Macintosh
Outlook Express to communicate with my TLS-enabled Postfix/CourierIMAP
servers.  However, recently one of my users added a new email account to
their Outlook Express and is getting a seemingly anomalous error when I
think (but not entirely sure) it is trying to authenticate with the POP
server:

'Error: 2004  Security failure.  Data decryption error'

  I have not been able to figure out exactly where this is happening,
since there isn't much to go on in the logs.  My maillog gives me this
for the POP connection attempt:

Jan 22 06:01:04 phobos pop3d-ssl: LOGIN, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
ip=[::ffff:1.2.3.4]
Jan 22 06:01:08 phobos pop3d-ssl: LOGOUT, [EMAIL PROTECTED],
ip=[::ffff:1.2.3.4], top=0, retr=14684
Jan 22 06:01:10 phobos pop3d-ssl: Connection, ip=[::ffff:1.2.3.4]
Jan 22 06:01:10 phobos last message repeated 3 times

  The only thing that is different than other POP connections is the
"last message repeated 3 times" but that doesn't tell me much... I
assume the error happens before that, but who knows...

  I've triple-checked their settings in person, and they are identical
to their other accounts, which work perfectly.  Hoping someone out there
has some idea of what might be causing this...

  Cheers!