Hello all,

Is it possible to configure courier to forward emails of a particular user to a pre-defined server?

Sample configuration:
id/email account: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
home machine: serverX.mail.com ie [EMAIL PROTECTED]

... where X is a number representing a server and this value can be stored in "LDAP/Mysql" db using column like "machine" ...

When an email comes in for [EMAIL PROTECTED], courier forwards the email to courier server running on serverX.mail.com. If possible, i would like to set this up for a webmail interface and this webmail can extract the machine name from the database and connect to imap server hosting a particular account ie ([EMAIL PROTECTED]).

I was looking for help on courier website but was unable to, if there is an existing documentation on this could someone point me to it?

Many thanks,

KPQ