I have successfully setup a Courier server to handle our email here at the
office and I would like to do something similar on my home network.

I can use Courier for the pop3 connection and outbound SMTP, but I need a
program to collect my email from the ISP's pop3 server on a regular basis.
I also want to do SpamAssassin filtering, so the program would need to be
able to either interface with SpamAssassin directly before delivering to the
maildirs or simply pass the mail off to Courier for filtering and delivery.
Does anyone have any suggestions for a good software package?

Thanks,

Bowie