lysergsd writes:

Hi all out there,

my problem is that, dosent matter which email client i use, when i would create an subfolder in the mailbox(Maildir)

See http://www.courier-mta.org/FAQ.html#namespace

okokok RTFM i know

problem is clear, id like to see, for example the Sent Folder in the same dir as Inbox not as an subfolder of inbox, wich option is to set ?

This has nothing to do with the server, but with your IMAP mail client.

so how can i set the default Server Namespace ?? if i start courier withoit ssl and then connect to port 110 by telnet
i got the following:

* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA AUTH=CRAM-MD5 AUTH=CRAM-SHA1 IDLE STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2003 Double Precision, Inc. See COPYING for distribution information.
a login [EMAIL PROTECTED] XXXXXX
a OK LOGIN Ok.
A001 NAMESPACE
* NAMESPACE (("INBOX." ".")) NIL (("shared." "."))
A001 OK NAMESPACE completed.

i think that this is the default namespace delivered by the server to my mailprog, ok in for example netscape i can set the namespace, there is also an option override by server, but nothing helps.

regards