after it says invalid password. try hitting the browser back button and it should open up. it does for me , still don't know why ??

regards
KIRAN

At 05:04 PM 3/5/2003, Kelvin Varst wrote:

Hello,

I have the same problem, and tried to make the file readable to the
webgroup, with no luck. I tried to rwx both user:group:all, also without any
luck.

Kelvin :-)