> In <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, on 03/17/03
>    at 08:48 AM, Anand Buddhdev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:
>
> >A few days ago, I added hotmail.com, yahoo.com and aol.com as "freemail"
> >services in my courier's bofh file. This has already helped cut out a
> >fair bit of spam.
>
> >Does anyone else know which other domains can and should be added?
>
> Well - a large number of very ordinary folks use all of those services,
> and more than a few legitimate small businesses.

I think you misunderstood. The freemail feature does not block legitimate
mail from yahoo, hotmail and aol. It only blocks email where the sender
claims to have an address of yahoo, hotmail or aol, but is in fact, not
relaying from a yahoo, hotmail or aol server. That is almost certainly a
spammer. Genuine email from those services will still come in.

My question to other courier users was about other large "freemail"
services, and which ones they block.

--
Anand