Hi Sam Varshavchik,
you wrote.

SV> Gabriel Ambuehl writes:

>> Hello,
>> a friend of mine is currently deploying courier on some of his
>> machines and made me have a look at it (current installation uses
>> qmail+vpopmail). He claimed there are people who run courier with ALL
>> data in a DB but I couldn't find a lot info on the topic on the site.

SV> Your friend is mistaken.

Is there any chance I can convince you to have courierlocal treat the
Maildir data it gets like dotcourier does? That would allow to store
| command
entries in the db and thus solving the "How can I store forwarders,
autoresponders and what not in the db" problem.

The hosteddomain list I can solve myself easily enough.

Regards,
Gabriel