Lukas Vesely writes:

Hi,
I'd like to ask-when I try to make an imap account in CONE, I get always
reply: Connection closed by remote host.

.. and when I look to logs on the server I see there

Jun 10 17:25:12 ha2 imapd: Connection, ip=[::ffff:147.32.100.201]
Jun 10 17:25:12 ha2 imapd: starttls: accept: error:14094418:SSL
routines:SSL3_READ_BYTES:tlsv1 alert unknown ca

even if I don't check the 'Use an encrypted connection' option. Anybody
got any clues ?

An unencrypted connection is automatically upgraded to an encrypted connection if the server supports STARTTLS.

You probably do not have the certificates configured. Append /novalidate-cert to the server's name.