Scott writes:

Sam Varshavchik wrote:

 > Well, you'll just have to run the testsuite script yourself, and see
 > what the problem is.  See imap/Makefile

I ran rpmbuild -ta courier... again and it error'd out the same as above. I entered $HOME/rpm/BUILD/courier-0.42.2.20030617/imap and ran testsuite. It completed with no errors. I also checked all the config.log's and there were no config errors. Anything else you recommend I try?

The output of the testsuite script is sorted, and compared against the expected output in testsuite.txt. From the Makefile:

LC_ALL=C; export LC_ALL; ./testsuite | ./testsuitefix.pl | sort | cmp -s - ./testsuite.txt

Instead of using cmp, you should use diff to see what the difference sare.