A while ago I submitted a question about auto replies particularly for
staff that are on holidays. I was told by a staff member who was
checking my emails at the time that there was a reply. Unfortunately she
accidentally deleted it. Could that knowledgeable person please
re-submit the information.
Also with regards to the above I require a way of duplicating (copying)
all email coming thru the server for archiving (legal reasons). On an
exchange box you turn on "Journalling". Can courier do this? If so can
someone please point me in the direction of man pages.

Thanking you in advance

Michael