Hi
First of all, I'd like to seeply apologise for wasting your time and
admit that I didn't read the documentation before installing (or trying
to install) courier-imap.  In my defense, I was following a toaster
howto, and should have taken more care.

I have, however, two installations of courier-imap, neither of which are
working.  I don't much care why, what I'd like though are some pointers
telling me how to uninstall courier-imap so that I can go about it
properly (having read the documentation this time).

Is just OK to delete the directories?  Or is there a recommended way?
If your answer is to RTFM, that's fine by me, just point me to the where
in the manual ;)

Thanks.

Lydiard