From: Ryan Burton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 9:18 AM
To: 'Mitch (WebCob)'; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [courier-users] Re: Outlook / Imap Issue

Yes, I am checking the remember password box.  But it keeps prompting me
anyway.

Can't run it through a proxy, any other ideas?

Right now I check 3 e-mail accounts using Outlook XP (upgraded, but made
no difference).  Seems like when I increase the daemons, and increase
the connections from one IP, it will work ok.  But I have to increase
them both by a fair bit.  Before I did that, I would check the e-mail
accounts not problem, but as soon as I expand one folder, it would lose
connection..etc.  If I don't increase the number of daemons a little, it
will work for a few minutes, and then start saying cannot connect and
prompt for a password, then maybe work again...etc.

What is IMAP-UW?  Is that something I shoud look at?

Is it possible that I need to upgrade server hardward as the
authdaemonrc file suggests if there are issues with the daemons?

Thanks again.