Hello!

I've noticed that under heavy load, messages sent to local accounts get stuck on the queue. It seems that messages handled by the local delivery module don't get the highest priority and can get delayed if many outgoing messages are on the queue.

I expected the queue to behave giving maximum priority to messages coming to local accounts, and not sitting on the queue mixed with outside deliveries.
What can I do to get the behaviour I need?
I read the outdated documentation on the queue and mail modules and it says that the priority values on the modules configuration files are there just for information, can I change that? where?

I already gave MAXDELS=50 to the local module (10 more than esmtp) but it doesn't seem to do anything.

Thanks for your help!