I am running version 0.42 created by compiling from source to rpm.

When I try to install a new version of courier using rpm install, courier gets unhappy.

How do you save your configuration?

I have been deleting the old, installing the new, and doing a total configuration again.

in the /ect/courier directory I have the old files and the new files, copying old->new does not work,

Courier is great otherwise, Love it

Shaun