I installed Courier 0.44.2, everything works fine except webmail. When I
send I new message with sqwebmail  I receive the following error:

sendmail: ERR: Permission denied
400 Unable to submit message - service temporarily unavailable.

I placed a symbolic link to the Courier sendmail under /usr/bin and
/usr/sbin (same permissions), also the Apache process is a member of the
Courier group. No luck.

I noticed that local users need to be added to the Courier group in order
to to send emails (for example with the mail command) or sendmail
complains.

Any suggestions?

Thanks in advance.