Hi all,

I search for a nice regexp to match exactly an address collected in From or To headers.

Here is the context :
My maildroprc file builds 2 lists from headers 'From:' and 'To:':

TO_LIST=""
foreach /^(to|cc|resend-to|resent-cc):.*/
{
    TO_LIST = "$TO_LIST$MATCH"
}
FROM_LIST=""
foreach /^(From|X-Envelope-From|Envelope-Sender|Resent-Sender):.*/
{
    FROM_LIST = "$FROM_LIST$MATCH"
}
        Now each variable is filled with a list of newline separated email addresses.
In my $HOME/.mailfilter I want to match exactly an address in one of this 2 variables. My first try was to do like that :

if ( $FROM_LIST =~ /[EMAIL PROTECTED]/ )
{
}

but it doesn't works.
Where is my mistake ?

Thanks in advance.
Alain

PS : I don't want to use the hasaddr() function because it only works with 'From:' headers.