Hi all,

I'm new at using courier. I installed it in a Debian Sarge box. Despite I have it working (courier-imapd-ssl and courier-mta), I could not find good setup guide in the web page (http://www.courier-mta.org/), nor how to use the .courier files in $HOME dirs, nor how to make it now convert corrupted messages.

Yes, I know google, it helped me getting fetchmail + courier-mta working.

I also tried webadmin but I found it far from intuitive. I dediced to go with courier after looking around, so I'll like to know of efforts to create better documentation, setup guides and better config tools.

(As a side note, I would like to point at pptp.sf.net and shorewall.net as projects where the documentation help me a lot).

Thanks.

--
Manuel Clos