Mitch (WebCob) wrote:
Yahoo has has .ca and .com...

Do they keep them separate?

To allow both to be sent through either set of servers do I need both these
entries?

freemail yahoo.com yahoo.ca
freemail yahoo.ca yahoo.com

Does anyone maintain a list of freemail entries? Would be an interesting
resource...

Actually, I've taken yahoo.com out of my freemail list (don't know about yahoo.ca) because Yahoo no longer sends email from machines that are in yahoo.com. It was great while it worked because it snagged quite a few bits of spam, but unfortunately now this will also catch legit mail from Yahoo users.

-andy