--On Sonntag, 11. Januar 2004 11:30 -0800 Robin Lynn Frank
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> In switching over from procmail, I have what I basically want by doing:
>
> if ( $SIZE < 50000 )
>  {
>   xfilter "/usr/bin/spamc -f"
>
>   import SENDER
>   import RECIPIENT
>   import EXTENSION
>
>   to "| /usr/bin/tmda-filter"

Thats 100% false positives, and offloading your job to the forged
senders and domains.

> In procmail, I was able to exclude mail lists we subscribe to from
> processing  by spamc or tmda (to save resources) by the following:

Whats wrong with the exclamation in fron of the expression ?
You want to read the whole maildropfilter(5) and maildropex(5):

        The result of the !  operator is a logical opposite of its
        right hand side expression. If the right hand side expres-
        sion  evaluated to a logical true, the result is a logical
        false. If it evaluated to a logical false, the result is a
        logical true.

Roland