Hi,

I wanted to ask if anyone here has any experience with Blackhole spam
filter (http://sourceforge.net/projects/blackholespam/). It has caught
my eye recently because it should be able to integrate natively with
courier-mta nad with clamav. And it's written in C not in Perl.;)

But it looks like it lacks any documentation and the examples for it
should be somewhere in the debian tree (but I have found nothing
there:().

Regards,

David.