hi there,

i can't find any pointers to this on the courier website, deja or this list -
so.....

say i set up my courier email server to receive email for a particular
domain.  (i am already hosting several virtual domains on the server).

any pointers/links as to how i would then allow an MS exchange server to
connect to my courier server and retreive the email for that particular
domain?

thanks,

kev bailey