Scott wrote:

> I have found the courier man pages to be amazing sources of information
> and examples.  They don't even deserve to be called man pages because
> they shine above all those other supposed "man" pages in their
> readability and organization.

The frustration I have with the install document and man pages may be
because of the great many options available in Courier. It would be
incredibly useful to have some more HOW-TOs, to see how to set up Courier
MTA with specifics.

Another thing I always feel frustrated about is diagnostics and
troubleshooting with Courier. It seems like Sam & various users have this
knowledge in their heads from experience, but I don't think it is
documented anywhere save perhaps the mailing list archives.

I've been meaning to start reading through old archives, taking notes, and
I will when I have the time.

Courier can be a real bitch to set up. Once it is working, it runs very
well. But getting all the little pieces in place can be painful. Maybe
this is just because I don't have to set it up all that often, so I don't
learn how to work through things well.

Dennis