On Tue, 16 Mar 2004, Eduardo Roldan wrote:

> On Tue, 2004-03-16 at 07:22, Vincent wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Mail clients always complaint of lost mail, due to many of the mail
> > servers out there configure their MX server as IP address, adding im
> > using SMTP relay server before reaching my courier mail server.
> > I found out this in my mail server:
> > 517-MX records for globe.com.ph violate section 3.3.9 of RFC 1035.
> > 517 Invalid domain, see <URL:ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in-notes/rfc1035.txt>
> >
> > I really need to get this rule bypass in courier.
> > Do anyone success or have any idea to bypass this? Or perhaps there is
> > some URLS show solutions around the Internet.
> > Many thanks.
>
> See the FAQ at courier-mta.org

The FAQ has an incorrect title for that entry.
The *title* for that entry says:
Courier delivers ESMTP mail with a strange error message

but the problem has nothing to do with 'delivery':
The Question in the body reads:
Q: Courier rejects mail with the following error:

Preferably, the 1035 would be part of both entries, and both entries
with be identical.

--
Ensign Walnut approaches Dr. Crusher with caution...

Jon Nelson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
C and Python Code Gardener