I'm trying to setup a maillinglist. The maillinglist has it's
own virtual account with a LDAP-back-end. The address for the
list is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sending a message to [EMAIL PROTECTED] works, however, sending
to [EMAIL PROTECTED] doesn't, which ends up at my
catch-all account. Of course, I can add all
[EMAIL PROTECTED] to the LDAP-directory, but this
doesn't solve the issue completly because (un)subscribe-mails
in the form of "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" are still unuseable.

How do I set up Couriermlm using an LDAP-backend? Is there a
specific reason why courier doesn't search for a mail-account
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" when it receives a mail to
"[EMAIL PROTECTED]"?

Kind Regards,
Sander Holthaus