Hello all,

I have read a bunch of docs and the FAQ on the website and searched
though list archive and have not stumbled on anything relating to this
problem.

I have two domains that are currently using qmail's pop3d which
apparently (I didn't set it up) uses the interface address that the
request came in on to determine which default domain to apply to
authentication requests so both domains use the same pop3d but neither
needs to supply a domain in their username, they just auth at a diff IP
addresses.

I can't seem to find an easy way to do this using Courier's IMAPd and
POP3d.  The authmysqlrc file only has $(local_part), $(domain), and
$(service), but no interface.

As a quick (and hackish) test, I tried copying the /etc/courier dir to
/etc/courier-domain2 and modifying the files in both places to use
specific (and different) ip addresses and tried to start them both with
separate init scripts.  It didn't like that much.  It looks like the
location of the config files may be hard coded when it was compiled.
The domain2 daemon bound to the domain1 ip address even though it should
have been using conf files in /etc/courier-domain2.

I would like to figure out how to do this without having multiple copies
of daemons running if possible.  I see a couple options...

1. I missed something and there is already an established way of
implementing this.

2. Modify the authmysqlrc code to include $(interface), although
translating this to a domain in a mysql query may be slightly
problematic.

3. compile courier twice with different prefixes and run 2 sets of
daemons, each with a different default domain and running on different
ip addresses.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

--