Hi

I seem to have come across a problem I've not seen
before and I can't seem to find an answer through the
usual googling.

I have a working qmail and vpopmail installation and
now want to add a webmail client. However I can't seem
to get any either the sqwebmail or Courier IMAP to get
past the "./configure make" stage.

When I run I get the following output:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] courier-imap-3.0.8.20041129]$ ./configure
make
configure: WARNING: you should use --build, --host,
--target
checking for a BSD-compatible install...
/usr/bin/install -c
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for make-gcc... no
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for C compiler default output file name...
a.out
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler...
yes
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking for gcc option to accept ANSI C... none
needed
checking for gawk... (cached) gawk
checking for a BSD-compatible install...
/usr/bin/install -c
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking whether make sets $(MAKE)... (cached) yes
checking for perl5... no
checking for perl... /usr/bin/perl
checking for sysconftool...... ././sysconftool
checking build system type... Invalid configuration
`make': machine `make' not recognized
configure: error: /bin/sh ./config.sub make failed

I've updated all the packages recently with yum and I
have not had any problems compiling other
applications.
If anyone has any ideas I would be most grateful

Kind regards Alex