Julian Mehnle wrote:
Gordon Messmer [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Interesting.  I was previously unaware of the exists: mechanism.  You'd
still need a Courier filter that implemented SPF, since Courier does
not.

Courier::Filter's SPF module does. Shouldn't your pythonfilter also support it?

It probably does... I didn't write spf.py. I didn't even write the spfcheck.py module that uses it. :)

BTW, Courier itself has been supporting SPF support out of the box for a
month or two, but I'm not sure whether that support can be used in a
manner that allows doing _outbound_ checking (i.e. checking of
authenticated messages).

I'm obviously not familiar with the details... I stand corrected regarding Courier's SPF support.