Thus spake Jerry Amundson on Tue, Dec 14, 2004 at 11:44:21PM CST
> On Tue December 14 2004 9:43 pm, Lindsay Haisley wrote:
> > Has anyone else seen this?
>
> Yes. I've turned off security for their domains...
> psknet.com: psknet.com/SECURITY=NONE
> in etc/esmtproutes, as they seem to have some kind of STARTTLS issue.
>
> For what it's worth, I'm also in contact with Postini via one of our
> customers.

psknet.com is apparently just a Postini customer, or if Postini owns the
domain, it's one of many that's config'd to use Postini's mail servers.  All
the Postini mail servers are in the psmtp.com domain.

Does this mean that /etc/courier/esmtproutes must be configured with a
security exception for the domain of _every_ Postini customer?  This is next
to impossible.

Is there some other workaround for this?

--
Lindsay Haisley       | "Fighting against human |     PGP public key
FMP Computer Services |    creativity is like   |      available at