Are there any tools for managing the mail queues?  I can see the sender and
recipient via mailq, but that is not always enough.  How do I find the
messages?

My mail queue is frequently full of DSNs going to suspicious addresses.
They probably come from spam to an account that is over quota, but I don't
want to delete them without being sure.

On a related topic, is there any way to prevent a DSN from being sent for a
message that is marked as spam?  Is there something I can put in my
maildroprc to prevent a DSN from being sent?

Thanks,
Bowie