Michelle Konzack [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Am 2005-01-11 14:45:41, schrieb Kaare Rasmussen:
> > Is this a "feature", a bug in the client (kmail) or do I just have to
> > accept the situation ?
>
> Do you have imported the Certificat into kMail ?
> It seems not.

As far as I am concerned, I have a certificate signed by my own CA.  The
CA's certificate is installed in KDE's certificate manager, but KMail
still asks every time whether I want to accept the mail server cert.  I
even click "remember forever" every time, but KMail just won't remember
it.

I currently use KMail 1.7.1 with KDE 3.3.1, but the problem has existed
for a long time.