On Thursday 20 January 2005 09:54, Martijn Lievaart wrote:
> Julian Mehnle said:
> > Jay Lee [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > "You will lose mailinglist mail"?  Huh??  I never had such a
> > problem.  Why would that happen?
>
> After the mailtroubles are restored, I get a notification from the
> mailinglist which mails could not be delivered. In that sense you
> don't loose mail, you just have to get it yourself.
[ snip ]

And some mailing lists will also unsubscribe you after x number of mails
that bounces, so one may also have to re-subscribe to some lists. I
have seen this happen with lkml a couple of times.
--
Frederik Dannemare | mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Frederik+Dannemare