Saxon Jones writes:

When I configure LDAP aliasing, the sbin/courierldapaliasd query works:

# ./sbin/courierldapaliasd query esmtp [EMAIL PROTECTED]
esmtp [EMAIL PROTECTED]
maildrop: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

But for the life of me I can't get the actual forwarding to work.  The
LDAP record that the alias information is pulled from is a complete
mail account as well, and when I send an email to it it gets delivered
to its maildir instead of being forwarded to my gmail account.  I
created a test record that doesn't have the homeDirectory,
userPassword, or any of that (just objectClass,uid,mail,maildrop) and
in that case the message just sits in the queue.

In addition to starting courierldapaliasd, LDAP_ALIAS must be set to 1 in ldapaliasrc. Perhaps you overlooked this flag.

Another thing is that if interbaun.com is defined as a local domain, the actual domain you need to specify in the alias is the 'me' domain. All local domains are mapped to the 'me' domain, when doing alias lookups.