Subject:        [Fwd: Re: [courier-users] makeuserdb error]
Date:   Mon, 24 Jan 2005 08:43:03 +0100
From:   Luca Zancan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To:     courier-users@lists.sourceforge.net

Thank you Sam for your kind reply, but I can't understand what do you mean with "broken links"...

The "userdb" folder was manually created by me and there are no links in it...

Should the "courier-authlib" installation create some links in the "userdb" directory? Should I suspect some mistake during the installation of the authlib package?

Thank you again.

Regards,

Luca