After alot of fiddling about on my test server I cannot for the life
of me get this to work if the domain is listed in locals. I made
interbaun.com be the only line in the locals file and so I thought it
would search LDAP for [EMAIL PROTECTED] but it doesn't seem to. If I
remove the me file or set it to the hostname of the box and then send
mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED] it sitll does not work.

For now I am moving our local domain into hosteddomains on the MX's
and keeping the POP/IMAP servers set to have the local configured; it
seems a fine enough solution only I hate having configuration
differences between the boxes except where necessary so I can easily
swap the function of a box in the case that several of our boxes die
at once.

And ideas?

Thanks.

--