Lucio wrote:

> Alessandro Vesely wrote:
> > Courier already has a big-brother option.
>
> Yes, I know. But I need the users to be aware of the fact that their messages
> are being sniffed, so I have to force them to send CCs of thier messages to
> the big-brother address.

If you want users to type the big-brother address themselves, just reject the
message if they didn't. If they are using your server for outgoing mail, their
client will most probably pop up a message box without closing the window they
used for composing. If they are lucky, that message box will contain the exact
words that you wrote when rejecting the message.

OTOH, if you add the big-brother address on the fly, users may never learn
that you did so.

> Is it possible to achieve that with the built-in big-brother option?

No.

> Someone told me I'm just using the wrong SMTP and that
> Postfix would be the right choiche; they also told me that even courier
> developers discourage using it as SMTP: is that true?

Not at all. However, it is true that people can use Courier-IMAP without
Courier-SMTP; and that one can hardly find a comparable IMAP product.